Say No More To Wrinkles Eye-Bags Fine Lines Crow's Feet Dark Circles
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is an advanced skin rejuvenation approach using patient’s own blood as the serum, aiming to stimulate collagen production of the skin.
This individualized serum is yielded from the patient’s blood, undergone a specific process, resulting a collection of PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma).
PRP serum, which is high in growth factors are very beneficial to rejuvenate skin, as an anti-aging solution. Besides, PRP injection will fade away the acne scars and minimize skin pores, get rid of eye bags as well as an alternative for wrinkles removal.
Fine lines and wrinkles arise because of irregular thickening of the dermis and because of a decrease in the amount of water held by the epidermis. This is mainly caused by sun damage and exposure to environmental toxins particularly tobacco smoke.
Deeper lines or furrows are classified as dynamic or static. Dynamic lines appear with movement i.e. the activity of facial muscles. Static lines are unchanged with muscle movement. Eventually dynamic lines become static.
- Crow’s feet around the eyes are due to smiling and activity of the eyelid muscles (orbicularis oculi).
- Worry lines on the forehead are due to contraction of the frontalis muscle when raising the eyebrows
- Frown lines between the eyebrows are due to contraction of corrugator supercilii muscles and procerus muscle when concentrating or angry
Eye bags and dark circles are a common occurrence and many individuals over the age of 20 are bound to experience these at some time.
Most of the time, a lack of quality sleep and exercise is the main factor while a diet that is heavy in salt also adds to the problem.
This stretches the skin beneath the eyes, which leads to the formation of eye bags and dark circles.
Another cause is aging, with the ligaments and muscles that keeps facial fat in its place weakening as you get older.
This in turn leads to sagging, which results in the fat becoming more distinct below the eyes.
“Growth Factor” and its benefit
- Basic fibroblast growth factor: promote formation of new blood vessels and reduce skin roughness
- Insulin-like growth factor: promote cell growth and multiplication
- Epidermal growth factor: increase a large quantity of collagen under the skin to reduce the appearance of fine line and wrinkles
- Copper trpeptide-1: speed up skin repairing procedure and improve skin smoothness and tightness
Simple procedures, Maximum Results
Take a glimpse on how we do it!
Blood is drawn from a patient into a test tube, and then placed in a centrifuge for a "Spin"
Low gravitational force seperates the plasma and platelets from the red and white blood cells. The increased concentration of platelets is then combined with the remaining blood
PRP can be carefully injected into the injured or affected area as well as inflammed tissue, or by preparing the PRP in a way that allows it to be stiched into torn tissues
PRP results in the outcome of skin rejuvenation which could be seen clearly within 1 week.
• PRP helps in reduction of the appearance of aging sign such as fine lines, wrinkles and lip lines as a result of new collagen synthesis
• PRP helps to speed up skin repairing procedure and improve skin smoothness and tightness
• PRP is safe, it contains patient’s natural product of blood so there is little if any risk for injecting patient’s own blood product back into their body.
Expect the skin to be visibly smoother, firmer and revitalised within three weeks of treatment and improvements in skin tone and texture will continue in the following months.
Results usually last for 18 months and top-up treatments will maintain the effects.
Recovery Time :-
Some minimal swelling and bruising may be experienced for 7 days following treatment but very little down is required for this treatment and because your own plasma is used there is minimal risk of side effects.
- There might be appearance of some redness spot and swelling within 3-4 days.
- Patient should avoid strong sunlight and dust to remain the lowest possibility to get infection.
The result of skin rejuvenation will be shown within the first week and keep improving until the third week.
Patient should receive the PRP treatment at least 1 month after the previous time.
- PRP is most suitable for patient aged 40 years old and above due to clearer result.